Welcome to Lupin Diagnostics, the online portal of Lupin Healthcare Limited (“Lupin Healthcare”). The domain name www.lupindiagnostics.com (“Platform”) is owned and managed by Lupin Healthcare. Lupin Healthcare intends to provide to the User a Platform consisting of various health care packages and other health related Services at affordable rates (“Services”). Lupin Healthcare is a public limited company, incorporated and existing under the laws of India having our registered office at 3rd Floor, Kalpataru Inspire, Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East), Mumbai - 400055.
1. Nature and Applicability
The Terms and Conditions which set out legally binding obligations and conditions of use of the Platform and Services (“Terms”) shall apply to all Users who are interested in accessing the Platform and availing the Services contained on the Platform. Users shall mean customers, persons, entities or anyone who visits, deals with, transacts and uses or is interested in availing one or more Services provided through the Platform (“Users”).
The Terms are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Lupin Healthcare and it is User’s responsibility to check the Terms prior to booking any Services.
2. Copyright Policy and Ownership
Lupin Healthcare is the owner of this Platform and owns copyright in respect of the content mentioned on the Platform excluding the content, weblinks and information mentioned in reference to diagnostic labs, agents responsible for home collections and any such entity/ person whose Services are provided through the Platform (“Associates”).
4. Description of Services
The User will be entitled to the following Services:
- Access the Platform and view Health Packages and list of individual tests. User will be able to book Services, use chatbot and payment gateway, which are integral part of the Platform.
- Book one or more Service upon providing the requested details such as name, address, mobile number and other information along with medical prescription of the doctor (if required and applicable). User is required to carry requisite documents as may be required for availing the Service. Lupin Healthcare may also provide home collection service, subject to availability.
- The test report shall be provided to the User by way of a weblink which will be shared on the phone number of the user, provided at the time of booking the Service. User will be able to download the test report and shall be able to save the same in his/ her mobile phone or tab for future access. The Platform shall store the test reports of the User for a period of two (2) years, post which the same shall be deleted from the Platform. If required, User can also collect the test reports from any of the Lupin Diagnostics centers.
- In case User is facing any issue with booking or requires any clarification with respect to any of the Services, User shall be able to receive requisite assistance or support to resolve such queries.
- In case of deficiency or non-performance of Services by any our Associates, User shall be required to notify the same to Lupin Healthcare, within a period of two (2) working days, by calling at 7030 300 400 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lupin Healthcare shall take appropriate steps to provide adequate remedy after verifying the claim.
5. User’s Obligations while using the Platform
- User shall not be able to transfer/ assign the Service booked for one User to another.
- User may not use the Services for any unlawful purpose, which could amount to violation of applicable laws and regulations.
- User will not be able to modify any of the existing packages. However, User may add any tests to the existing packages as add-ons, at applicable rates.
- User shall not infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other intellectual property rights and privacy laws of Lupin Healthcare or any of the Associates. User shall not make any derogatory statements or act in a manner to defame, disparage, mislead public or harass Lupin Healthcare and the Associates based on the Services provided on the Platform or otherwise.
- User shall not attempt to access the data not intended for User or attempt to scan or procure information available on the Platform or shall not transmit any virus, defects and trojan or such other items to destruct or disrupt the working of the Platform or to gain undue access to the confidential information stored in the Platform. Users shall not attempt to store information of other Users with them nor shall attempt to spam or send unwanted messages to other Users.
- User shall not create false accounts and attempt to make use of fraudulent ways to book/ avail Services.
6. Booking and payment for Services
User can avail the Services by booking a home collection or by visiting the nearest lab as provided on the Platform. The Platform will guide the User with a step-by-step process to book the Service based on the mobile number provided by the User. In case the User is already registered or has earlier booked Services through the Platform, the existing details of the User will be verified by way of a One Time Password (OTP) so that the User is not required to enter the details once again while booking.
Once the User has availed a Service, a receipt will be generated which will also enable the User to download the test report once the same is issued by the respective lab. The Platform shall store the test reports of the User for a period of two (2) years, post which the same shall be deleted from the Platform. The User can also collect the test reports from any of the Lupin Diagnostics centers.
All prices will be charged in INR and shall be inclusive of taxes. User will be able to avail the Services upon making full payment either in cash or through online payment method. In case User intends to make payment online, User will be redirected to third party payment gateways. For home collection, an additional fee will be charged. In case User intends to receive refund of an amount which has been inadvertently paid to the Platform or has been paid in excess, then the User can send an email to email@example.com, claiming a refund. The refund will be issued to the User within 10- 12 working days after verifying the claim.
- Lupin Healthcare may put further terms and conditions on specific Services from time to time and reserves the right to amend, modify and cancel any of the Terms already existing in the Platform, at a given date.
- In case Lupin Healthcare is made aware of any User attempting to hack the data stored in the platform or violate Clause 5, Lupin Healthcare will be entitled to institute an investigation and resort to seek legal remedy against such User.
- The Platform and Services are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Lupin Healthcare makes no warranty that (i) the website or the Services will meet User’s requirements or use of the website or the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (ii) the quality of the website, Services or other materials will meet User’s expectations;
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Lupin Healthcare will have no liability related to User content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. Lupin Healthcare disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any User content.
- Lupin Healthcare shall not be liable for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations.
9. Limitation of liability and Indemnity
- In case of any prohibited, unlawful and unauthorized use of the Platform by any User, User shall indemnify and hold Lupin Healthcare harmless, from any and all claim, cost, expense, judgment or other loss.
- Lupin Healthcare will not be liable to the User for any damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from or connected with User’s access, use or inability to use the Platform.
10. Privacy and Confidentiality
- Waiver- Failure by Lupin Healthcare to exercise any right/ remedy available under the Terms shall not be waiver of such right or remedy.
- Force Majeure- Lupin Healthcare shall endeavor to provide complete Services as booked by the User but failure to provide any Service due to Act of god such as fire, floods, acts of terrorism, weather, death, serious injury or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, pandemics, lockdown imposed by the Government or any other local authority or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Lupin Healthcare, not reasonably foreseeable, not caused by acts or omissions of Lupin Healthcare shall not make Lupin Healthcare responsible or liable for such failure.
- Grievance office-In case of any concerns/ questions/ disputes, Users and/ or Service Providers may send out an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The details of the grievance officer may be changed by Lupin Healthcare from time to time.